The young guns are coming – The “Under 25’s” have something to say!
Golf Chats is a website to encourage discussions on various subjects relating to the game of golf. I am Mel Sole, Director of Instruction of the Mel Sole Golf School and SAPGA Master Professional. I invite you to enter into a discussion on this or any article on the golfchats.com website. The input is for the entire subscriber base to learn something new each time! Please post your comments below. Keep it clean and tasteful. We are here to learn from one another!
Many golf writers and commentators have said recently that they expect that some of the “elders’ on tour like Ernie Els, (45) Phil Mickelson(44), and Tiger Woods (39) will still contend for wins on the PGA Tour and maybe even win a Major or two.
And then there is the LPGA Tour. Again pundits are predicting good years for Christy Kerr, Inbee Park, and Stacy Lewis.
But not if the “25 and under” group has anything to say about it.
Here is my list of the most promising 25 and under golfers on both the PGA and LPGA Tours for 2015.
In no particular order :
1. Rory McIlroy (25) 1. Michelle Wie (25)
2. Harris English (25) 2. Lydia Ko (17)
3. Bud Cauley (24) 3. Arioya Jutanugarn (19)
4. Matteo Manassero (21) 4. Lexi Thompson (19)
5. Danny Lee (24) 5. Mika Miyazato (25)
6. Ryo Ishikawa (23) 6. Cheyenne Woods (24)
7. Patrick Reed (24) 7. Ashleigh Simon (25)
8. Carlos Ortiz (23) 8. Charlie Hull (18)
9. Blayne Barber (25) 9. Amy Yang (25)
10. Justin Thomas (21) 10. Alison Lee (19)
I will revisit this list at the end of the season and see how well I did.
What are your choices for golfers 25 and under that you think will do well this year? If you have picks that are not on my list, please post them in the comments below, and at the end of the year, we will see how we all did!
Source: Mel Sole Golf School.
Thanks for reading – The young guns are coming – The “Under 25’s” have something to say!
PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL, LIKE THIS VIDEO, SHARE IT WITH A FRIEND, LEAVE A COMMENT!